Yesterday i received some of the tings I have ordered for the machine. Unfortunately with some wrong sizes and not quite like I did imagine, but with some modifications in the University mechatronics-lab I’m sure I’ll find a solution.
I have started to mount the rail that will push the arm of the icecreammachine back and forth. You can see how it works underneath:
I have altso worked some more on the design of the machine and the machine drawings that will be sendt to Kvadraturen Skolesenter. I am thinking of adding a transparent wall on the machine so that one could see what’s going on inside. Hope you guys also like that idea!
A lot of things will be happening the weeks to come, so pay attention! 🙂