After some time planing and finding the ways to get our parts printed out, we got a 3D printer ! Vitensenteret Sørlandet were kind to borrow one of their printers for us to print all the parts
So I started printing right away! First thing was to get the main parts in place, front and back part of the body and the beak.
Parts looks nice and solid. Stil it needs some touch with sandpaper, paints and spray lacquer.
Here is a video that show a little insight of how 3D printing went:
Next part would to get the right motor to create suction inside the bird and print the rest of the parts need to hold the motor inside. Stay tuned!